Career opportunities in Childcare Centre
we’re looking for a Child Care Teacher
Established by Society of Sheng Hong Welfare Services, MSHCCC (SPARK-accredited) is housed in a 2-storey building with a uniquely spacious compound in the heart of Sennett Estate. It features ample outdoor space designated for water play, sand play, cycling, basketball and an edu-garden, providing every child with a unique learning experience.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and evaluate daily lessons and activities
- Work closely with a team of dedicated staff in developing each child in a holistic manner
- Lay a strong foundation for lifelong learning for each child
- Build each child’s character with healthy esteem and positive values
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Possess at least a Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE) or its equivalent
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and cheerful disposition
- Strong passion in working with young children
We believe in investing in our staff. We provide many opportunities to support staff in developing and upgrading their work-related knowledge and skills. We believe in teamwork. We provide many opportunities for staff to work, bond and play together. We believe in recognising our staff’s contribution through rewarding outstanding performance with additional bonuses.
If you are interested to be part of us, please email your detailed resume to: email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)