Career opportunities in Student Care Centre
we’re looking for a Student Care Teacher (Caregiver)
Key Job Descriptions:
- To provide care and supervision over a group of students.
- To guide the students in their daily school work.
- To plan and implement enrichment activities to promote the healthy development and engagement of each child.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Possess at least 5 passes in GCE O Level
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field
- Strong interest in working with children
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent team player, patient, creative
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
We believe in investing in our staff. We provide many opportunities to support staff in developing and upgrading their work-related knowledge and skills. We believe in teamwork. We provide many opportunities for staff to work, bond and play together. We believe in recognising our staff’s contribution through rewarding outstanding performances with additional bonuses.
Interested applicants can expect a team of supportive management and engaged employees, attractive remuneration package and career progression. We welcome committed and self-driven professionals to send in their detailed resumes, current and expected salaries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)