Career opportunities in Student Care Centre
we’re looking for a Student Care Teacher (Caregiver)
Key Job Descriptions:
- To provide quality care, guidance and supervision in order to inculcate good values and character in children.
- To plan and conduct activities and programmes according to the Centre’s curriculum.
- To supervise children in their completion of school work and coach them in their studies.
- To attend to daily routine needs of the children.
- To liaise and build good rapport with parents on their children’s attendance, progress and Centre’s activities.
- To perform administrative duties as assigned by the Centre.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Min GCE A level with relevant training certificate in student care may be considered.
- Able to teach Mandarin to multilingual children.
- Must love to work with children, mature and able to guide children appropriately.
- Cheerful, responsible and able to work as a team.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate well with all levels of people.
We believe in investing in our staff. We provide many opportunities to support staff in developing and upgrading their work-related knowledge and skills. We believe in teamwork. We provide many opportunities for staff to work, bond and play together. We believe in recognising our staff’s contribution through rewarding outstanding performances with additional bonuses.
If you are interested to be part of us, please email your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)