Fees & Subsidies
Monthly charges: $300 per child
Registration fee: $30
Deposit (refundable): equivalent to one month fee
*Additional fees will be levied during school holidays as well as special programmes.
Subsidy will be available for parents meet eligibility criteria of MSF – SCFA scheme. For more details, please visit our Centre to find out more or kindly refer to the link below for more information on the student care subsidies:
ComCare Student Care subsidies
ComCare may be able to help if:
- both you and your spouse are working at least 56 hours per month*;
- your total gross monthly household income is $4,000 or less, or your total gross monthly household per capita income is $1000 or less;
- your child is 7 – 14 years of age;
- your child attends a registered Student Care Centre; and
- your child is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one immediate family member in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen).