Mission & Objectives
To enable and support seniors to age with dignity and confidence in the community.
- Service Objective for Seniors
- To enable seniors to age-in-place for as long as possible, which is the ability for them to live in their own home and community safely, independently and comfortably, regardless of age, income or ability level.
- To provide seniors opportunities for active participation and meaningful engagement.
- To facilitate seniors to better plan on matters regarding ageing.
- Service Objective for Caregivers
- To provide working caregivers with peace of mind through provision of quality care for their seniors.
- To provide respite for caregivers to reduce caregiver stress.
- To educate caregivers with relevant skills & knowledge in caregiving.
- To facilitate caregivers to better understand and support seniors for ageing matters.